Community Information & Services
City of Lansing: http://www.lansingmi.gov/
- Mayor’s Office, 9th Floor City Hall, 124 W. Michigan Ave., Lansing, MI 48933
Lansing City Council: http://www.lansingmi.gov/City_Council
- Jessica Yorko – 4th Ward Councilmember
Jody Washington – 1st Ward Councilmember
10th Floor City Hall, 124 W. Michigan Ave., Lansing, MI 48933
Board of Water & Light: https://www.lbwl.com/
- BWL Outage Center: https://www.lbwl.com/outagecenter/
City Clerk’s Office: http://www.lansingmi.gov/Clerk
- 9th floor of City Hall, , 124 W. Michigan Ave., Lansing, MI 48933
Code Compliance: http://www.lansingmi.gov/612/Code-Enforcement
- Report Code Compliance or Other Issues: http://seeclickfix.com/lansing/report
- City ordinances: https://www.municode.com/library/mi/lansing/codes/code_of_ordinances
Lansing Connect App: http://lansingmi.gov/LansingConnect
- Lansing Connect allows residents to identify non-emergency issues and report those service requests directly to the City officials. Residents can upload a photo or video of the concern and mark the geographic location on a map.
Lansing Trash & Recycling (CART): http://lansingmi.gov/503/Capital-Area-Recycling-Trash-CART
- Current Moores Park City of Lansing trash pickup days: Blue Tuesdays.
- Trash Carts
- CART Recycling Guidelines
- Yard Waste Services
- Bulk Items
NIXLE alerts for City of Lansing: https://local.nixle.com/city/mi/lansing/
- Receive alerts from your local agencies
Parks & Recreation Dept.: http://www.lansingmi.gov/parks
- 200 North Foster Street, 2nd Fl., Lansing, MI 48912
- Moores Park Pavilion Rental: Can be reserved up to one year in advance of the rental date. Contact Parks and Recreation at 517-483-4277 between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. M-F.
- Moores Park Pool is open during the summer. Hours will be updated.
Police Department: http://www.lansingmi.gov/police
- Non-Emergency number: 517-483-4600
- Phone directory – http://www.lansingmi.gov/phone_directory
- Moores Park Neighborhood CPO Jonathan Lacross – 517-483-6868 x2599; email@example.com
- Officer Kasha Osborn – 517-483-6812; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crime Alerts, Mapping and Tracking – http://www.crimemapping.com/
Moores Park Neighborhood Programs
St. Casimir/Moores Park Community Garden
Moores Park Neighborhood Watch
Greater Lansing Housing Coalition: http://www.glhc.org/
- The Greater Lansing Housing Coalition’s mission is to help our community prosper by providing quality housing assistance for all, revitalizing neighborhoods and empowering residents through education and counseling.
Lansing Housing Commission: http://www.lanshc.org/
- The Lansing Housing Commission (LHC) is a Public Housing Agency (PHA) that provides rental housing units and rental assistance to families.
Live Green Lansing: http://livegreenlansing.org/
- Live Green Lansing aims to highlight the city’s growing environmental ethic and raise awareness about environmental issues that we face as a community.