PORCH HOST APPLICATION
Please Note: Not all porches will be utilized.
WHAT IS ASKED OF YOU
- Allow musicians access to (only) your porch during their setup, performance, and teardown times.
- Provide electricty via a heavy-duty power cord and power strip.
- Ensure your porch has available space for a band, and is free of clutter that could create a hazard.
- Help welcome the band upon arrival; be a lovely host to festival attendees.
- Allow people in your front (only) yard. Allow them to stand or sit on chairs they and/or you provide.
- Please help promote the event in the weeks leading up to September 17th to family, coworkers and friends.
WHAT IS NOT ASKED OF YOU
- Bands will be assigned to your porch.
- Do not allow anyone access to your home. Even for the restroom. Bathrooms will be available at Moores Park.
- You need not provide food or drinks to any participants.
FOR EXTRA BROWNIE POINTS
- Provide seating for attendees, if available. Maybe set up a whole theater for people? A Friends & Family section?
- Decorate your porch in themed decor.
- Compete with your neighbors to have the best porch decor.